As soon as you hit enter on your keyboard, diskutil will attempt to repair the volume and report back to you when it’s done. Hopefully, the repair has been successful, but if it isn’t there’s one more tool you can try, and we describe how to use it in the next step. Now it’s the time to fix it by following the above solutions based on actual cases. ITunes can be used not only to restore iPhone X/8/7/6 to its original settings but also restore data from a backup stored on your computer.
Therefore, you can find the needed data conveniently. Furthermore, the whole process will be completed in three steps. In general, people who have successfully fixed the white Apple screen of death issue always have a piece of professional data recovery software.
To check for updates stock ROMs, iTunes contacts itunes.apple.com. Use this option as a last resort when all the above ways fail to fix the ‘iPhone software update failed error. Once you locate the UDID for your iDevice, delete its corresponding folder. (You can also move it to a safe location like your desktop.) Then, restart iTunes and try creating a new backup file. When the backup finishes, try restoring your iDevice.
- Let go of it as the Apple logo will appear on the screen.
- If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done?
- Select all needed files and click Recover to start the restoration job.
When you see “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”, click OK and then choose Restore iPhone. Once the firmware is download, click “Start to Fix”. Fixppo will automatically begin repairing the iOS system and installing the compatible firmware. It will just take a few minutes to finish the process. Now, just follow the simple steps below to save your iPhone without data loss. The iPhone firmware corrupt or not compatible error can be very annoying. And it will further frustrate you when the different tips you find on the internet don’t come to your aid in solving the issue.
- You should only choose to install an image file if you are sure you have the latest version’s file on your computer.
- In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data.
- Sometimes you may need to remove the Bluetooth pairing information from your phone in order to be able to reconnect with your product.
- Some businesses have swapped out corporate laptops for iPads to provide employees with field access to virtual assets.
It is secure and comprehensive solution to all iPhone software problems. In case the iPhone software problem is not fixed, or you are too bugged by the latest iOS upgrade glitches, downgrade to the previous iOS.
Leave a Reply